Friday, December 14, 2018

December 2018 Jewish Book Carnival

I'm so glad to be hosting the December 2018 Jewish Book Carnival! The carnival, which appears monthly, brings together an assortment of information on books with Jewish themes.


Here are this month's selections:


On her website, Gila Green interviewed author Diana Bletter.

Over on the My Machberet blog, Erika Dreifus posts weekly "Pre-Shabbat Jewish Literary Links." Here's one recent example

On her blog, A Jewish Grandmother, Batya Medad reviewed Gila Green’s new book, Passport Control.

This month, Life Is Like a Library celebrates Anglo Olim doing creative things in Israel.

Israel Drazin reviewed Rabbi Reuven Chaim Klein’s book God versus Gods in The Times of Israel. 

The Book of Life Podcast features an interview with Emily Jenkins and Paul O. Zelinsky, author and illustrator of All-of-a-Kind Family Hanukkah. 

The Association of Jewish Libraries continues its Love Your Neighbor series of anti-prejudice kidlit booklists with Book List #3: The American Jewish Experience. 

And on my blog, I interviewed Kitty Zeldis about her new novel, Not Our Kind. 

Thanks so much to all this month's contributors! 

--Deborah Kalb

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. Great stuff! I really want to read Kitty Zeldis' book. Any spoilers in the interview?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your hard work and including my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't thank you for including my book review post.

    ReplyDelete