Sunday, February 25, 2024

Q&A with B.A. Raven

 

B.A. Raven is the author of the new novel Primal Instincts.

 

Q: What inspired you to write Primal Instincts?

 

A: Honestly, it may sound a bit ridiculous, but I just looked at my cat one day and thought, “What would happen if domestic animals like dogs and cats just suddenly went wild?”

 

Q: Did you know how the story would end before you started writing it, or did you make many changes along the way?

 

A: I had some clue of how the story would end, but it wasn't until I reached that point that I truly knew how things would go down.

 

Q: Did you need to do any research to write the book, and if so, did you learn anything that especially surprised you?

 

A: I didn't have to do a lot of research, but I learned more about myself then anything. 

 

Q: What do you hope readers take away from the book?

 

A: I want readers to take away that anything can be possible, that something like the events in this book are capable of happening. This novel is fiction, but that doesn't mean it can’t happen. 

 

Q: What are you working on now?

 

A: I am currently writing a murder mystery called The Ginger Killer.

 

Q: Anything else we should know?

 

A: I just want to thank Deborah for taking the time to talk with me. She seems like an amazing woman and I hope to work more with her in the future.

 

--Interview with Deborah Kalb

No comments:

Post a Comment